Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TKCandy

Fla-Vor-IceĀ® Plus Giant Pops Lemon Lime, Berry Punch, Strawberry, Grape, Orange, Tropical Punch It's getting to be that time of year again...all the kids home for the summer! I always stock up on all their favorite treats for those hot summer days. My kids love Flavorice! All the neighbor kids find themselves over at my house to play, because they know I keep so much fun candy there. I just order from my favorite online bulk candy store...TKCandy.com!! They carry so much of the same items that I spend a fortune on at the swimming pools, so I just stock up at TKCandy, then my kids just take bags to the pool with them so I am not spending all my money at the pool!! TKCandy delivers very quickly and I am very happy with this candy store online!! Their prices are right on too!!