Thursday, May 14, 2009

O'Brien Ford Mercury


O'Brien Ford Mercury of Shelbyville, Kentucky. This 2010 Ford Fusion is an amazing new vehicle! Ford Motor Company did it right when they made the Ford Fusion! This new Ford vehicle is a Hybrid, too!! O'Brien Ford Mercury in Kentucky has a great selection of new and preowned cars. The new Ford Fusion is amazing because this vehicle is loved by young and old(er)!!! My daughter and I always argue over who is going to drive, she usually wins. Ford is not struggling right now like some of the other auto makers, so I feel real secure in purchasing a Ford vehicle. Even if the economy was not struggling, I would still choose Ford, because they are coming out with some really good looking cars!! I've heard the the new 2010 Ford Taurus 'Sho', is absolutely amazing!!! I cant wait for that new Ford to come out!